December 19, 2015

Quarters One 2015 Christmas Home Tour, 2




Welcome back to Quarters One for a wrap up of this years' Christmas Home Tour!
The Biergarten sign on our back door is another cherished souvenir from Germany. 
In the summer the back patio is truly our Biergarten! 



Our little porch is the perfect perch for Tippet.


 I'm pretty sure it's a requirement that you must include a pair of Hunter boots in at least one photo in each blog post.  
They do make nice props!



Memories from Gatherings on the Prairie, now Gatherings at 3 Thirteen!




This Italian biscotti jar holds puppy treats!







These Park Hill candles are absolutely scrumptious! They are a little hard to find now that La Bella Luce has closed but these came from a cute little shop, Two the Moon, in Arlington.




We have a very narrow counter in our kitchen perfect for a coffee bar.  
That roll of twine came in handy again to string this years' Christmas cards over this space. 
A very nice good morning!



French Breakfast Muffins.
This is the best recipe, you can find it here if you're interested!


All of the chandeliers get a little something special, of course.



Brackett and Olive's stockings, we can't wait to have them back for Christmas!




A little Christmas bling for my upstairs hall.
 (Thanks to my sweet friend, "Lynnie" for sending me some sparkly Ms!)


I love chalkboards but I'm not a great chalkboard writer.  I added a few extras here with a winter saying that should take me through February before I have to stress about it again!



Some cheer in the beach room!


The artwork that usually hangs here is replaced in the winter with this St. Nick print from Ballard Designs.




I love wreaths on headboards, I wish I could leave them up all year. Maybe I will...I've been known to turn a Christmas decoration or two into something permanent! 
( i.e. Outdoor Christmas lights that become garden lights from January-October!)



I'm trying out the faux fur look here and if I like it I will try to score some more faux decor after Christmas.  Some fresh Eucalyptus on the mantle smells heavenly!



Thank you for taking the time to visit.
From our Quarters One to yours,
 we wish you a very merry and sweet Christmas!



'Til next time...


Quarters One is on Instagram! @quartersone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!